- Free Form Amino Acid
- Conditionally Essential Amino Acid
- Increase Nitric Oxide Activity
- Dietary Supplement
L-Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid and is a precursor for the production of Nitric Oxide. High-performance athletes need as much blood flowing to their muscles as possible. L-Arginine may help improve blood flow and exercise capacity and is necessary for the production of creatine. That makes GAT L-Arginine an excellent bodybuilding supplement.
- Conditionally Essential Amino Acid.
- Increase Nitric Oxide Activity.
- Free Form L-Arginine For Better Absorption.
- Fuels Muscle Pumps and Blood Flow.
- Maximizes N.O. Production / Nutrient Delivery.
- Promotes Performance.
- Building Block of Protein.
Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Shellac, Povidone).
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet 2 times daily as needed. Take between meals or at bedtime with a carbohydrate drink to facilitate absorption.
There are no reviews yet.