ULTRA-FILTERED PREMIUM WHEY BLEND
Fast-Tracks Exercise Performance
5.5GMS BCAAS ENRICHMENT
Maximizes Muscle Recovery
4GMS GLUTAMINE & GLUTAMIC ACID
Hydrates and Fuels Muscle Cells
OTHER ESSENTIAL & NON-ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
Helps Gain Lean Muscles & Enhances Immunity
100MG PROTEASE & LACTASE
Easy to Digest and Metabolize
Gets Absorbed Instantly After Consumption
85+ YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC EXPERTISE
Reliability and Exceptional Quality
Treat for Your Taste Buds
SPECIALLY CURATED AMINO ACIDS FOR MAXIMUM MUSCLE SUPPORT
11 GMS EAAS
Leucine, Lysine, Threonine, Isoleucine, Valine, Phenylalanine, Methionine, and Tryptophan.
8 GMS CONDITIONAL EAAS
Glutamine & Glutamic Acid, Proline, Tyrosine, Arginine, Cystine, and Histidine.
5 GMS NON-EAAS
Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Serine, and Glycine.
WAYS TO ENJOY IT
STIR IN 1-2 scoops with cold water or milk and dissolve well
WHIR ON and blend it with banana, peanut butter, and yoghurt
POUR IN a spoonful or two to your pancake batter, protein bar, ice-cream mix or other foods
WHEN TO CONSUME
Kick-start your day with a delicious GNC Protein Smoothie to boost your metabolism.
Enjoy a yummy GNC Protein shake 20 minutes before beginning the gym session to boost your energy levels and increase stamina.
Consuming GNC’s Whey Protein after your workout helps build lean muscle mass, support optimal recovery, replenish the nitrogen reserves, and aid muscle-protein synthesis.
EACH SERVING VS OTHER FOODS
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
- Whey Protein has a high Bioavailability, meaning it’s broken down and absorbed quickly in the body. Hence, Whey is considered most efficient for building muscles.
- Studies suggest that Whey Protein may help reduce high cholesterol levels, especially LDLs (Bad Cholesterol).
- Whey protein isolate supplements lower instances of hunger cravings and binge-eating impulses.
- Proteins, especially Whey, promote Glutathione production, which is crucial in our cells’ defence system. Hence, they play a key role in boosting our immune system.
- Whey Protein contains Lactokinins that have been shown to help reduce high blood pressure.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Ingredients: Whey protein blend (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey protein hydrolysate), Cocoa Powder, Nature-Identical Flavour, Thickening Agent (INS 415), Enzymes (Lactase, Protease), Sodium Chloride, Sweetener (INS 955, INS 950), Anti Caking Agent (INS 551).
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Please consult your physician before use if you’re expecting, lactating, or on medications. Also, this supplement is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any medical condition. Discontinue its use 2 weeks before surgery. The formula contains Sucralose & Acesulfame Potassium, hence not recommended for children.
There are no reviews yet.