GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil Omega – 3 supplement; 1500 mg (540 EPA; 350 DHA; 600 Other Omega-3 fatty acids) – 60 softgels
Plunge into the Ocean of Fish Oil Benefits
The fat intake of Indians is skewed due to many factors like different cuisines followed, likings, fast foods, etc. The recommended dietary allowances for fat and fatty acids are set to help prevent lifestyle diseases.
As per the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), it is important to consume a minimum of 250 to 2g of EPA and DHA daily to gain the health benefits. GNC Fish Oil is a dietary supplement, which comes loaded with the benefits of omega 3 fatty acids.
- 60 softgels pack, potent, premium and pure omega-3 fatty acid supplement with an excellent ratio of EPA and DHA
- Each capsule of GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil will provide 1500 mg of total omega-3 fatty acids with 900 mg of EPA/DHA (540 mg EPA and 360 mg DHA) and 600 mg of other omega-3 fatty acids.
- The quantity of EPA and DHA per GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil capsule meets the recommended dietary requirement by ICMR.
- GNC Triple Strength Fish oil is a high-quality, enteric-coated softgels to help prevent fishy burps.
- Made out of certified purified ingredients sourced from wild deep ocean fishes, which makes this dietary supplement lead, mercury or heavy metals free.
- EPA and DHA are the two main components of omega-3 fatty acids responsible for all the health benefits.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
The omega-3 essential fatty acids, EPA, and DHA are the key components and need to be acquired primarily through food or a dietary supplement. They are responsible for many health benefits and their deficiency may affect numerous bodily processes.
· EPA plays an important role in cardiovascular and circulatory health and in supporting the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response.
· DHA plays an important role in vision and brain function and is vital for healthy heart function.
Experts recommend consuming a minimum of 2 to 3 servings of fatty fish every week, but if you aren’t able to meet this requirement, consuming a fish oil supplement is an alternative way to get your omegas.
CLINICAL BENEFITS OF OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH
EPA and DHA are essential for cardiovascular and circulatory health. A landmark study involving over 11,000 participants has confirmed the major benefits of fish oil on cardiovascular health.
HELPS PREVENT JOINT PAIN
EPA and DHA support the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response for joint comfort.
IMPROVES MUSCLE HEALTH
The body uses essential fatty acids as energy during endurance training. Not getting enough essential fatty acids can hinder exercise performance and recovery.
BRAIN AND EYE HEALTH
Clinical research has shown that adequate Omega-3 consumption improves focus, speeds up cognition and slows cognitive decline. DHA is also shown to reduce dry eyes symptoms and shown to protect and lubricate the eyes.
What are the benefits of EPA and DHA?
EPA is the superior Omega-3 for heart health, mood support, and inflammation support. It is important for the circulatory system & helps support normal healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. DHA is essential for eye and brain development and function and skin health. It is essential for expecting and new mothers for fetal and newborn eye and brain development.
When to consume GNC Triple Strength Fish Oils?
GNC Fish Oil can be consumed at any time during the day with food. Consume 1 softgel of GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil daily.
Who should consume GNC Triple Strength Fish Oils?
Individuals who are looking for optimal heart health may consume GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil daily. Not only this, but GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil daily is also suited for those who have dry eyes problem or who wish to reduce inflammation of the joints or to support the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response. GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil daily helps in supporting eye, brain, heart & joint health.
Why You Need Omega-3/Fish oil Supplements?
Our daily diet often does not contain enough fatty fish, and there is also the danger of consuming too much mercury. A convenient way of ensuring that we receive enough omega-3s is by taking purified fish oil supplements.
Fish Oil (EPA + DHA)
Take one softgel capsule daily with food
There are no reviews yet.